Payments & Collection Agencies

Addresses and Information on Enforcement of Court Ordered Washington Child Support Payment.

The Child Support Programs ensure that children receive the court-ordered financial support to which they are legally entitled. It provides services as to establishing paternity, and enforcing child support and medical support orders.

According to the state and federal law, when non-custodial parents fail to pay the child support obligation, they are subject to enforcement measures in order to collect any regular or past-due payments.

Here are some of the tools used by the state to enforce court ordered child support payments:

  • Income withholding
  • Liens on real estate property, vehicles, or other assets
  • Driver's license suspension or revocation
  • Passport denial, revocation or restriction
  • Income tax offsets
  • Certifying debts
  • Suspension or revocation of professional and hunting/fishing licenses
  • Reporting to credit bureaus
  • Non-paying parent may be sent to jail and enter a judgment for past due support.

The court has to examine some important financial documents before calculating child support payments, such as:

  • Gross income of both parents
  • Court-ordered support child support for children of other relationships
  • Any paid or received spousal support or alimony
  • Health insurance costs and extraordinary medical costs
  • Childcare and education costs

It is of your best interest that you provide the most accurate information about your assets and financial information.

Child support orders automatically terminate when:

  • The child reaches the age of 18 and graduates from high school
  • Is emancipated by the court
  • Has a change in legal custody
  • Gets married
  • Enlists in the armed forces
  • Passes away

Support may not terminate if the child has severe special needs which cause him/her to remain dependent.


Child Support Office, 500 1st Avenue S Seattle, WA 98104-2804 Phone: (206) 341'7000

Child Support Enforcement, Vancouver, WA 98661-7057 Phone: (360) 696'6100

Child Support Service, 871 11th Avenue # 2 Longview, WA 98632-2430 Phone: (360) 577'3074

Asotin County Child Support, 135 2nd Street Asotin, WA 99402 Phone: (509) 243'2065

Child Support Help Maple Valley, WA 98038 Phone: (425) 432'2021

Child Support Enforcement, 5415 Evergreen Way Everett, WA 98203-3646 Phone: (425) 438'4800

Child Support Enforcement, 2121 S State Street Tacoma, WA 98405-2808 Phone: (253) 597'3700

Washington State Child Support 1949 S State Street Tacoma, WA 98405-2818 Phone: (253) 593'2600

Washington State Child Support 1949 S State Street Tacoma, WA 98405-2818 Phone: (253) 593'2600

Klickitat County Child Support 205 S Columbus Avenue # 106 Goldendale, WA 98620-9279 Phone: (509) 773'5838

Child Support Enforcement, 515 Grant Road East Wenatchee, WA 98802-5459 Phone: (509) 886'6800

Chelan County Child Support, 200 N Chelan Avenue Wenatchee, WA 98801-2105 Phone: (509) 667'6200

Franklin Child Support Dept 1016 N 4th Avenue Pasco, WA 99301-3706 Phone: (509) 545'3561

Child Support Enforcement, 1002 N 16th Avenue # 3 Yakima, WA 98902-1352 Phone: (509) 249'6000

Child Support Enforcement, 500 N Morain Street # 2210 Kennewick, WA 99336-2683 Phone: (509) 374'2000

Clark County Child Support 800 Franklin Street # 100 Vancouver, WA 98660-3076 Phone: (360) 397'2265

Child Support Enforcement 6416 Pacific Highway E Fife, WA 98424-1561 Phone: (253) 922'0454

Child Support Enforcement, 6135 Martin Way E Lacey, WA 98516-5547 Phone: (360) 664'6900

Child Support Div 712 Pear Street SE Olympia, WA 98501 Phone: (360) 664'5000

Okanogan County Child Support 237 4th Avenue N Okanogan, WA 98840 Phone: (509) 422'7287

Return to top of this page

Return from Washington-child-support to Home page.

DISCLAIMER: The law will vary depending on your state, jurisdiction and the specifics of your case. The information provided by USAttorneyLegalServices.com is intended for educational purposes only. The content on this site should NOT be considered professional legal advice or a substitute for professional legal advice. For such services, we recommend getting a free initial consultation by a licensed Attorney in your state.

Copyright © 2020 USAttorneyLegalServices.com - Washington-child-support - All Rights Reserved.

free page hit counter